Thursday 12 January 2017

The Biggest Lie The Devil Ever Told? (2015)







Let me tell you how well controlled the media is I AM
JESUS CHRIST in the form of HORUS and for 2.5 years I have been shouting on the
internet at evil from the illuminati and their frontline soldiers as I am here
and I work with the stars from Hollywood I even married KATY PERRY and still
none of you hear me I contact government official the Church leaders the lot
but you all ignore me who is with you among you but you are all so controlled I
took over the universal mind GODS consciousness and now you are waking up from
your mind controlled slumber at last the NHS and the UK GOVERNMENT and the
British Police know and are scared of me you don't know what to expect but
those of us who are awake have beaten the Illuminati and they are now heading
en masse to the DUMBS the deep underground military bunker system built in
front of your eyes while you got mind controlled by the TV and had your time
wasted by Facebook and got infected with demons from the pop stars music and
got mesmerized by false idols from HELLYWOOD whilst they built clones and made
plans to murder 95% of you and the prime ministers and presidents built a New
World Order without telling their peoples with UN mandates to wipe out the
human race as you were all enslaved to a Satanic agenda that did not include
the real Lucifer or Satan just patriarchs from the 13 major Illuminati bloodlines
and their mind controlled families and puppets enough the worst is over those
at the top of the Prism run scared from my wrath and my peoples but the puppets
continue their crimes against humanity as the Patriarchs can't turn off the
mind programming of 1% of the world’s population well now you know that Jesus was
with you let me repeat myself and tell you how well controlled the media is I
AM JESUS CHRIST in the form of HORUS and for 2.5 years I have been shouting on
the internet at evil from the illuminati and their frontline soldiers as I am
here and I was on the frontline of the spiritual war fought high above Planet
Earth as I took on the Illuminati Griffin in the form of the Falcon and pecked
its eyeballs out wounded it so badly they lost control against GOD as a unit as
WE Gods children gained strength from the fact that I could impart the news
that we had lived this life before and I am a timelord
returned to avoid Armageddon and the Revelation to be rewritten contact me at
hours@horusisisosirisfellowship.org but I work 24/7 on cleaning up the mess
made by the 1% can't stop bye YAWL love from JESUS-HORUS-MESSIAH

No comments:

Post a Comment